Thursday, May 31, 2007

Becks Is A Tight Wad!

"I'm all lubed up and ready to go!"



Football fitness, David Beckham has scoffed at claims he has spent a small fortune on his various hair styles over the years.



The multi-millionaire LA Galaxy soccer star is famed for his ever diversifying look, and has influenced almost every major male hairstyle in fashion over the last decade.

Hen-pecked Becks says, " "My friend does my haircuts. That's one thing that's been said over the years, that I've paid like five grand for a haircut. And I'm like: 'Seriously, my mate does it for free.'"


And don't we know it, Davey babes. Looking back over some of your, er..."styles" makes us realise that no professional hairdresser would ever put their name to them!















"Tragedy! When the feeling's gone and you can't go on!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shudn't leave such arousing pics of him on here! I'm so horny having seen that main pic. He's fit, fit, fit!

Anonymous said...

You can see a bit of his arse - right side of pic near shorts.