Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First Pic Of Lo' Ho' In Rehab

"I make a promise to myself to always behave, be as good as an elf"

The Trash Heap... can exclusively bring you this first picture of Lindsay Lohan entering the Promises Rehab Centre in Malibu, California.

Lo' Ho' supposedly checked herself in following her drugs bust car crash, and subsequent arrest earlier on Saturday.

She is to complete a 30 day programme of rehabilitation. This will mean the scheduled filming of her latest movie, Poor Things co-starring Hollywood acting veteran Shirley McLaine will have to be juggled around to accommodate her. Filming is still said to be going ahead on time, it will just be those scenes that do not require Lo' Ho' on set.

Personally, while I do genuinely hope (despite earlier crass comments) Linds is genuinely going to be successful at rehab I am very sceptical of her motivations. I have doubts as to whether she's doing it for her health or if she's doing it to show willing for the judge. If I were Lo' Ho' facing drug, under age drinking and driving while intoxicated charges I'd sure as hell be doing all I could to sweeten up the court.


No comments: