Friday, June 01, 2007

Courtney Cox Quits Surgery!


"Screw you guys, I'm not goin' home because I already am home. But, I am not chopping myself up!" (hmm, soundbitey!)

Former Friends star, Courtney Cox Arquette has been told by loser hubby, David to quit any thoughts of plastic surgery.

Cox, 42 spawned a daughter, Coco (what, the clown?) in 2004. Since then she feels she's never managed to regain her pre-preggers figure.

"I have a permanent baby belly", says Cox. "I have issues with getting older too. I obsess over the changes. David has a huge problem with surgery, but I don't."


David's "issues" with the plastic
"I hate my body! *Whinge* *Moan* *Whinge*"
fantastic mean that he's allegedly banned her from even having a consult on the matter. Sources close to the couple report that the two are in total lock down over the issue. Courtney really wants a tummy tuck, but David has threatened it will have dyer consequences for their relationship if she does.


Ooooo! Get him.


Courtney is currently riding high in the US with her executive produced drama, Dirt in which she plays an editor of a gossip magazine. The show has just been recommissioned for a 2nd series after having been a ratings hit with American viewers. We sure hope Ch4 picks it up over here in the UK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so gonna divorce. I can just feel it.

Jonne Austin said...

lol @ anon.
Anyway I'm with him. HOW lucky is she? He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Beg to differ. Much prefer Alexis. OK, he's a moose, but he's a funny as hell moose!